We are trying to plan a two week trip. Since my kids finish history with the fall of the Roman Empire this year, we thought it would be great to plan a trip to see some of those places (Coliseum, Acropolis, etc...) and a bit of a vacation as well. Thinking of Rome & southern Italy, plus a day or two in Athens, plus a few days on a Greek island.
Early June, so it is the height of tourist season, but we have to work around school...
1) any recos for "must sees" in that region of Italy
2) best Greek island? Would like to avoid Santorini, given the height of tourist season
3) any other tidbits of advice, places to avoid, etc...
this is our first time to both places. While I would love to see more of Italy, and the Greek islands trying to be reasonable with time. Kids will be 12 & 9 at time of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라～온라인카지노
- 2 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노∮라이브바카라
- 3 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ェ온라인카지노추천
- 4 고카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ど아시안카지노
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 와와바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소ド온라인바카라주소
- 7 엔젤카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트く카지노사이트
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.