My mom and I are traveling through Italy and France for 22 days in June and would love any suggestions/help with our potential itinerary. It is our first time in Europe so we want to see as much as possible but we also don't want to cram so much in that we don't really get to enjoy our trip.
Also we are planning on taking trains between the destinations so any help or suggestions on the most logical or easiest routes...
Below is our potential itinerary - no hotels booked yet so changes can be made
Day 1: Arrive in Rome in the Morning
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and then travel to Siena that evening
Day 5: Siena and travel to florence that evening
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence
Day 8: Travel to Cinque Terre
Day 9: Cortona
Day 10: Venice
Day 11: Venice and travel to Nice that evening
Day 12: Nice
Day 13: Nice
Day 14: Nice/travel to Provence
Day 15: Provence
Day 16: Provence and travel to Liore
Day 17: Liore
Day 18: Travel to Paris
Day 19: Paris
Day 20: Paris
Day 21: Paris
Day 22: Fly Home
Thank You for All Suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Trogir or Split
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Maximizing Norway time
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 24 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago