My mom and I are traveling through Italy and France for 22 days in June and would love any suggestions/help with our potential itinerary. It is our first time in Europe so we want to see as much as possible but we also don't want to cram so much in that we don't really get to enjoy our trip.
Also we are planning on taking trains between the destinations so any help or suggestions on the most logical or easiest routes...
Below is our potential itinerary - no hotels booked yet so changes can be made
Day 1: Arrive in Rome in the Morning
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and then travel to Siena that evening
Day 5: Siena and travel to florence that evening
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence
Day 8: Travel to Cinque Terre
Day 9: Cortona
Day 10: Venice
Day 11: Venice and travel to Nice that evening
Day 12: Nice
Day 13: Nice
Day 14: Nice/travel to Provence
Day 15: Provence
Day 16: Provence and travel to Liore
Day 17: Liore
Day 18: Travel to Paris
Day 19: Paris
Day 20: Paris
Day 21: Paris
Day 22: Fly Home
Thank You for All Suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 2 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 5 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 6 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 7 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 8 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 11 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Slovakia day trip
- 15 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 16 Italy for the first time
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Renting bed linens and towels
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 20 free days of Europe