My mom and I are traveling through Italy and France for 22 days in June and would love any suggestions/help with our potential itinerary. It is our first time in Europe so we want to see as much as possible but we also don't want to cram so much in that we don't really get to enjoy our trip.
Also we are planning on taking trains between the destinations so any help or suggestions on the most logical or easiest routes...
Below is our potential itinerary - no hotels booked yet so changes can be made
Day 1: Arrive in Rome in the Morning
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and then travel to Siena that evening
Day 5: Siena and travel to florence that evening
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence
Day 8: Travel to Cinque Terre
Day 9: Cortona
Day 10: Venice
Day 11: Venice and travel to Nice that evening
Day 12: Nice
Day 13: Nice
Day 14: Nice/travel to Provence
Day 15: Provence
Day 16: Provence and travel to Liore
Day 17: Liore
Day 18: Travel to Paris
Day 19: Paris
Day 20: Paris
Day 21: Paris
Day 22: Fly Home
Thank You for All Suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 2 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 Seville Itinerary
- 5 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 6 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 12 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 13 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 14 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 17 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 18 Ballet Bolshoi
- 19 Belgian airports
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 22 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 23 Greece Travel Advice
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 European Championship