My mom and I are traveling through Italy and France for 22 days in June and would love any suggestions/help with our potential itinerary. It is our first time in Europe so we want to see as much as possible but we also don't want to cram so much in that we don't really get to enjoy our trip.
Also we are planning on taking trains between the destinations so any help or suggestions on the most logical or easiest routes...
Below is our potential itinerary - no hotels booked yet so changes can be made
Day 1: Arrive in Rome in the Morning
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and then travel to Siena that evening
Day 5: Siena and travel to florence that evening
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence
Day 8: Travel to Cinque Terre
Day 9: Cortona
Day 10: Venice
Day 11: Venice and travel to Nice that evening
Day 12: Nice
Day 13: Nice
Day 14: Nice/travel to Provence
Day 15: Provence
Day 16: Provence and travel to Liore
Day 17: Liore
Day 18: Travel to Paris
Day 19: Paris
Day 20: Paris
Day 21: Paris
Day 22: Fly Home
Thank You for All Suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 4 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 5 The Rain in Spain and more
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 help with 21 days-croatia
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Luggage on trains/security?
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 17 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby