We, 4 adults and 3 kids (3, 4, and 9 years) would be in Italy for 13 days, mostly following a “tourist trek”. Italy will be the second destination (country) after France. We are flying in to Rome from Toulouse on EasyJet.
This is going to be long so kindly bear with me since I have so many queries and almost lost in the wilderness of planning.
--Any suggestions on good guide books for Rome,Tuscany and Venice would be very useful.
>>ROME - 7days or should we make it less
-- We will arrive at Rome Fiumicino Airport by 15:50.Hopefully we could reach and locate our apartment in the next couple of hours (18:00).I would need an airport transfer so I guess I would use Romeshuttlelimousine.com as they sound reasonable. Any advices on this!
-- Shortlisted few apartments- need help to finalise. Which area is better in terms of location and convenience? Is trastevere is far (considering 7 days in here) from major attractions
http://www.sleepinitaly.com/rome/trastevere-apartments/apartment-trastevere-lilac?id_op=3&dtS=20130722&dtE=20130729&numPers=6 this looks good and seems there is tram stop close by
Places to Visit
-- wander through Campo Dei Fiori and Piazza Navona. Spanish steps (No shopping), Borghese park and then to Borghese Gallery.
-- Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and Pantheon
-- Tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica and a Papal visit
-- I guess I would need to make a reservation for the gallery and vatican.
-- Restaurant recommendations (non touristy) would be helpful.
--We are planning to rent a 7 seater car/van on leaving Rome. Is this a good idea. If so what is the best place to rent from since I would like to avoid driving in the city
>>TUSCANY – 3 days or should I add one more day
Would like to visit Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa or anything else you would suggest.
-- Straight from Rome, Hoping to Visit Pisa before heading to the base in Tuscancy
-- Suggest me a good base in Tuscany(Is Florence a good choice) en route to Venice
-- What to do in Tuscany for 3 days- places to visit etc.
-- Will visit Padua, en route to Venice
>>VENICE - 3 days
Apartment is confirmed.
Will drop off the rent a car/van in Padua and get a train to Venice
What to do in Venice for 3 days
-- walks in Dorsoduro, San Polo, San Croce and (San Marco- St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace- and Rialto after dusk) etc.. A Gondola ride as well.
Early check out and a long train journey to our final destination (Country), Switzerland
Really appreciate all wonderful fodorites, who have helped me with my numerous queries and for the excellent suggestions and advise .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마닐라하얏트카지노
- 2 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』리얼정선카지노광고
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』리조트슈퍼카지노
- 4 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』리오카지노
- 5 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노
- 6 카지노룰■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라タ라이브바카라
- 7 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 London best location
- 10 대구인터불고카지노♤≪♭≫♥psp33。com♤≪♭≫♥우리카지노
- 11 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』헬로카지노주소
- 12 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원랜드카지노입장
- 13 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』하이원카지노리조트
- 14 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아카지노줄타기
- 15 전국카지노♤≪♭≫♥psp33。com♤≪♭≫♥윈스카지노
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아코리아카지노
- 17 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』뉴욕리조트슈퍼카지노
- 18 트리플나인 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 19 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주라마다카지노
- 20 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주파라다이스카지노
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주도카지노문제점
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』가장큰카지노
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』la근처카지노
- 24 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』하나아시안카지노추천
- 25 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』드림카지노
Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help