Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules