Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 3 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 4 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 5 Italy Spending Budget
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 8 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 9 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 12 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 13 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 16 Brussels in 2 days
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 20 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Nice to the luberons
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Cotswolds first time
- 25 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?