Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Italy 14 days
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 4 weeks in the UK
- 6 Kimhe--flamenco
- 7 Working Holiday in Germany
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Itinerary advise needed
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 12 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 13 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 14 Provence in November
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks