Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS