Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 2 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 13 Scuol, Switzerland
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 2 Weeks in Paris
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 Internet or travel agent?
- 25 Raining in rome