Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 Best day trips from Paris
- 7 Santorini transportation
- 8 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Gtg San Antonio