Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 2 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 3 Camino No-No
- 4 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 5 Rioja
- 6 Madrid
- 7 Ireland train system: first class??
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 11 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 12 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 13 apartment
- 14 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 15 travel insurance
- 16 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 17 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 18 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 19 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 20 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 21 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 22 London and nearby suggestions
- 23 Brighton-bath Uk
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 25 Southeast Sicily for 10 days