Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 2 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 3 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 4 Porto to Salamanca
- 5 Trip to Italy
- 6 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 9 Copenhagen hotel
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 14 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 17 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe