Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!