Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 2 Burgundy in May
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 13 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Bregenz or Lindau
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report