Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 6 Ireland's west coast
- 7 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 8 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 13 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 14 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 23 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 24 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 25 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review