Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 2 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 3 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 6 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 7 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 12 Car rental at Athens airport
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 Sea side in Italy
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Single Malts
- 19 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 20 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 21 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 22 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 25 Help with Lucerne in April