Happy new year! I would be gratful for Some advice on family friendly Italian destinations for a beach/coastal/island experience in July. We have 2.5 weeks. The second week will be at a countryside house near Perugia and the last few days in Rome. So we thought a coastal or island stay would be nice for the first week. Just not sure of best and affordable options with two boys aged 4 and 8 by then. Husband and I have been to Italy before and seen the main cities. Husband is keen on amalphi coast but steep terrain may not be wise choice? We will be flying into Rome and will have 5 or 6 nights before we need to be back in rome to pick up hire car for drive to perugia. This is a nice dilemma to have!
Italy, with kids (4 and 8yo)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 3 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 7 Top 5 choices from London
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Transportation in Paris
- 10 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 11 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 12 Greek Island honeymoon
- 13 2 Days in Brussels
- 14 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 15 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 16 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 19 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 20 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 21 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 22 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 23 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 24 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 25 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?