I would love to take the kids to Italy this summer for about 10 days in early August. We have no 'have to' list but would like a sampling of what Italy has to offer. I am concerned about hotel costs as we will need 2 rooms. I'm also concerned with how to get around...is it possible to utilize trains and skip the whole car rental thing? If we did rent a car, I wonder about how we would fit our stuff and 5 people into a european sized car? I'd love any ideas on suggested itineraries or ways to make this more manageable! By the way, we don't speak Italian!
Italy with 2 teens and a 9 year old this summer....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi - Tours
- 2 Sicily, East & West side
- 3 Need a reality check on Milan Linate to Vernazza
- 4 looking for an apartment in Brussels
- 5 Stockholm Museums and Activities
- 6 Another Italy itinerary question
- 7 Need Zagreb hotels recommendations
- 8 Cream tea
- 9 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 10 Capri Travel to Rome
- 11 Stockholm Archipelago tour choices
- 12 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 13 Ger’s Trip to Florence over Easter
- 14 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 15 My 2nd step in planning a Europe Trip
- 16 Flights from Boston to Italy
- 17 Winter in Europe - Accommodation book in advance?
- 18 Dublinia museum in Dublin
- 19 Need strategy for Louvre and Musee d'Orsaay
- 20 Versaille and Normandy
- 21 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 22 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 23 trip to lake como
- 24 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy