I would love to take the kids to Italy this summer for about 10 days in early August. We have no 'have to' list but would like a sampling of what Italy has to offer. I am concerned about hotel costs as we will need 2 rooms. I'm also concerned with how to get around...is it possible to utilize trains and skip the whole car rental thing? If we did rent a car, I wonder about how we would fit our stuff and 5 people into a european sized car? I'd love any ideas on suggested itineraries or ways to make this more manageable! By the way, we don't speak Italian!
Italy with 2 teens and a 9 year old this summer....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 4 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 9 Italian Lakes
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 12 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 13 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 14 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 15 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?