I would love to take the kids to Italy this summer for about 10 days in early August. We have no 'have to' list but would like a sampling of what Italy has to offer. I am concerned about hotel costs as we will need 2 rooms. I'm also concerned with how to get around...is it possible to utilize trains and skip the whole car rental thing? If we did rent a car, I wonder about how we would fit our stuff and 5 people into a european sized car? I'd love any ideas on suggested itineraries or ways to make this more manageable! By the way, we don't speak Italian!
Italy with 2 teens and a 9 year old this summer....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 2 Solo train travel in Germany
- 3 Pompeii train to Naples
- 4 Suggestions needed for time in Florence
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 greece hotels
- 7 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 11 Cosmos Tour - 9 days Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- 12 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 13 Short Corsica trip in/out of Ajaccio - itinerary musts?
- 14 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 15 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 16 Train Routing
- 17 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 18 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 19 Day trips from Sorrento
- 20 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 21 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 22 PORTUGAL - LISBON & PORTO AREAS 11 DAYS
- 23 First timers in Ireland
- 24 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 25 day trips from Menton