I am travelling to Naples airport on Sunday 30th September for 5 nights and i was planning on getting the train to Rome for 2 nights and staying in Sorrento for 3 nights, however, looking into this i think i will end up wasting alot of time and money travelling to Rome for sucha short stay.
Therefore I was wondering if anyone knew where i should stay? i was planning on doing the 5 full nights in Sorrento as its easy then for me to go and see Pompeii and Capri and the Amalfi Coast, however is 5 days to long?
is there any where else close to Naples that i could stay for half my time? I wouldnt like to stay somewere that has nie restaurants and things tosee and do of a day time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London
Italy - Where to go? Naples/Sorrento/Positano/Ischia/Capri