I am travelling to Naples airport on Sunday 30th September for 5 nights and i was planning on getting the train to Rome for 2 nights and staying in Sorrento for 3 nights, however, looking into this i think i will end up wasting alot of time and money travelling to Rome for sucha short stay.
Therefore I was wondering if anyone knew where i should stay? i was planning on doing the 5 full nights in Sorrento as its easy then for me to go and see Pompeii and Capri and the Amalfi Coast, however is 5 days to long?
is there any where else close to Naples that i could stay for half my time? I wouldnt like to stay somewere that has nie restaurants and things tosee and do of a day time?
Italy - Where to go? Naples/Sorrento/Positano/Ischia/Capri
- 1 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 2 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 3 Germany and Italy
- 4 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 5 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 6 Car rental
- 7 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 14 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!