Hi! We are planning a trip to Italy, going to fly from NY-Rome, stay 2 nights then head to Tuscanny for a week where we rented a villa with family. While in Tuscanny we plan on seeing Florence and a day trip to Venice. Any other suggestions? Then we were thinking of heading to Milan and staying 2 nights and flying back from Milan. Not sure if this is a good plan. Also heard how wonderful the Amalfi Coast is, but not sure how to work this into the trip since its located south of Naples I believe. We werent really planning on going to Naples (even though that is where my great grandparents are from) because I heard it is dangerous and we will have our children with us. Can anyone help before I book my airfare??? Thanks so much )
Italy-What cities should we visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Seaside island village in Greece
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days