Hi! We are planning a trip to Italy, going to fly from NY-Rome, stay 2 nights then head to Tuscanny for a week where we rented a villa with family. While in Tuscanny we plan on seeing Florence and a day trip to Venice. Any other suggestions? Then we were thinking of heading to Milan and staying 2 nights and flying back from Milan. Not sure if this is a good plan. Also heard how wonderful the Amalfi Coast is, but not sure how to work this into the trip since its located south of Naples I believe. We werent really planning on going to Naples (even though that is where my great grandparents are from) because I heard it is dangerous and we will have our children with us. Can anyone help before I book my airfare??? Thanks so much )
Italy-What cities should we visit?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 25 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)