Hi! We are planning a trip to Italy, going to fly from NY-Rome, stay 2 nights then head to Tuscanny for a week where we rented a villa with family. While in Tuscanny we plan on seeing Florence and a day trip to Venice. Any other suggestions? Then we were thinking of heading to Milan and staying 2 nights and flying back from Milan. Not sure if this is a good plan. Also heard how wonderful the Amalfi Coast is, but not sure how to work this into the trip since its located south of Naples I believe. We werent really planning on going to Naples (even though that is where my great grandparents are from) because I heard it is dangerous and we will have our children with us. Can anyone help before I book my airfare??? Thanks so much )
Italy-What cities should we visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Oktoberfest reservations
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 15 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Golfing in Ireland