Hi! We are planning a trip to Italy, going to fly from NY-Rome, stay 2 nights then head to Tuscanny for a week where we rented a villa with family. While in Tuscanny we plan on seeing Florence and a day trip to Venice. Any other suggestions? Then we were thinking of heading to Milan and staying 2 nights and flying back from Milan. Not sure if this is a good plan. Also heard how wonderful the Amalfi Coast is, but not sure how to work this into the trip since its located south of Naples I believe. We werent really planning on going to Naples (even though that is where my great grandparents are from) because I heard it is dangerous and we will have our children with us. Can anyone help before I book my airfare??? Thanks so much )
Italy-What cities should we visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 See You In Minsk
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 12 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 21 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey