Going to Italy from 9/20 - 10/11 and unsure how to pack.
Is there a site where I can find what last year's weather was like in various cities on those dates? Will be staying in Milan, Venice, Florence, Siena, Sorrento and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토온라인⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 2 오션파라다이스⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt