My wife and I are planning to take a 10-day trip to Europe and I'm wondering what people think about Italy vs. Greece for a (pregnant) couple looking for outdoor activities, hiking, and nature/scenery. We're not as into museums, though. Your suggestions are appreciated.
Italy vs. Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two