Fly into Venice and out of Rome.
3 days (includes arrival day), 3 nights Venice
2 days, 2 nights Asolo & Conegliano (wineries) with a car
1 day return car, Train to Rome
4 days (including arrival day), 4 nights Rome
2 days, one night Ostia Antica, Cerveteri, Tarquinia With Car?
Obviously, we've chosen our areas of focus but would like a few days out of the cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 10 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 11 Planning A trip
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish