My wife and I recently took a trip from Paris to Amalfi and fell in love with Florence. We land in Milan on October 12th at 5 am and fly out October 23rd..
Here's what we would like to do.
Land in Milan and either take a train to Cinque Terre or go straight to Florence. (not sure if it's best to go to Florence for a few days then Cinque Terre, )
We would like to rent a car at some point to explore the small towns of Tuscany.. I was thinking about getting the car just outside of Florence...
Should we go to Cinque Terre first and spend 2 days there? Then head to Florence for 2-3 days, then to Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich