My wife and I recently took a trip from Paris to Amalfi and fell in love with Florence. We land in Milan on October 12th at 5 am and fly out October 23rd..
Here's what we would like to do.
Land in Milan and either take a train to Cinque Terre or go straight to Florence. (not sure if it's best to go to Florence for a few days then Cinque Terre, )
We would like to rent a car at some point to explore the small towns of Tuscany.. I was thinking about getting the car just outside of Florence...
Should we go to Cinque Terre first and spend 2 days there? Then head to Florence for 2-3 days, then to Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 17 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Car Rental
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017