My wife and I recently took a trip from Paris to Amalfi and fell in love with Florence. We land in Milan on October 12th at 5 am and fly out October 23rd..
Here's what we would like to do.
Land in Milan and either take a train to Cinque Terre or go straight to Florence. (not sure if it's best to go to Florence for a few days then Cinque Terre, )
We would like to rent a car at some point to explore the small towns of Tuscany.. I was thinking about getting the car just outside of Florence...
Should we go to Cinque Terre first and spend 2 days there? Then head to Florence for 2-3 days, then to Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 2 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 3 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Rome or Venice first
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 celticmoon, a quick question
- 15 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 B&B in Ireland
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Europe First Timers
- 21 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 3 days in Spain - help where?!