Hi Fellow Travelers
I will be traveling to Italy Sept 2018 with the thought of visiting Cinque Terre 3 days, Milan 3 days, Florence 7 days (with day trip to Siena} and finally 7 days in a agriturismo somewhere near the border of Tuscany and Umbria. So, question 1....should I overnight outside of the Cinque Terre or in one of the 5 towns? Question 2...any recommendations on an area for the agriturismo to take advantage of Tuscany and Umbria hill towns? Lastly, my wife will be returning home after three weeks and I will continue for an additional 2 weeks. I will spend the final week in Rome before returning home but for the previous week, I am looking for a beach week. Question 4, any advice on this week? This would be the 1st or 2nd week in October. During this trip, I will take advantage of both train and auto. My plan is to fly into Milan and out of Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON Installation Contact ☎ 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Electrical Power Conversion
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Douro Valley in January?
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 13 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 24 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 25 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
Hi Fellow Travelers