If you are every in the Italian country side in Le Marche, drop by Urbania and stay at Agriturismo La Caputa. It is a quaint little farm house run by Luciana and her daughter Francesca. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the food is wonderful. Most of the food is made by Luciana herself with items grown on the farm. The eggs have this wonderful reddish-orange yolk that is beautiful and tasty. The meats tend to be chicken or veal. The family is wonderful and even though they speak very little English they do their best to make one comfortable and welcome. The countryside is beautiful. Also, you are only about an hour and a half from Pesaro and the best beaches on the Adriatic coast!
Italy-Urbania-Agriturismo La Caputa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Week in Spain
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 7 week in scotland
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 12 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 venice, italy
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?