If you are every in the Italian country side in Le Marche, drop by Urbania and stay at Agriturismo La Caputa. It is a quaint little farm house run by Luciana and her daughter Francesca. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the food is wonderful. Most of the food is made by Luciana herself with items grown on the farm. The eggs have this wonderful reddish-orange yolk that is beautiful and tasty. The meats tend to be chicken or veal. The family is wonderful and even though they speak very little English they do their best to make one comfortable and welcome. The countryside is beautiful. Also, you are only about an hour and a half from Pesaro and the best beaches on the Adriatic coast!
Italy-Urbania-Agriturismo La Caputa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 3 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 15 Street food in Turkey
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?