If you are every in the Italian country side in Le Marche, drop by Urbania and stay at Agriturismo La Caputa. It is a quaint little farm house run by Luciana and her daughter Francesca. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the food is wonderful. Most of the food is made by Luciana herself with items grown on the farm. The eggs have this wonderful reddish-orange yolk that is beautiful and tasty. The meats tend to be chicken or veal. The family is wonderful and even though they speak very little English they do their best to make one comfortable and welcome. The countryside is beautiful. Also, you are only about an hour and a half from Pesaro and the best beaches on the Adriatic coast!
Italy-Urbania-Agriturismo La Caputa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 6 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 7 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 14 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 15 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 16 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 17 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Naxos in May