If you are every in the Italian country side in Le Marche, drop by Urbania and stay at Agriturismo La Caputa. It is a quaint little farm house run by Luciana and her daughter Francesca. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the food is wonderful. Most of the food is made by Luciana herself with items grown on the farm. The eggs have this wonderful reddish-orange yolk that is beautiful and tasty. The meats tend to be chicken or veal. The family is wonderful and even though they speak very little English they do their best to make one comfortable and welcome. The countryside is beautiful. Also, you are only about an hour and a half from Pesaro and the best beaches on the Adriatic coast!
Italy-Urbania-Agriturismo La Caputa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 5 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 8 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 American Express
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.