If you are every in the Italian country side in Le Marche, drop by Urbania and stay at Agriturismo La Caputa. It is a quaint little farm house run by Luciana and her daughter Francesca. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the food is wonderful. Most of the food is made by Luciana herself with items grown on the farm. The eggs have this wonderful reddish-orange yolk that is beautiful and tasty. The meats tend to be chicken or veal. The family is wonderful and even though they speak very little English they do their best to make one comfortable and welcome. The countryside is beautiful. Also, you are only about an hour and a half from Pesaro and the best beaches on the Adriatic coast!
Italy-Urbania-Agriturismo La Caputa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 16 italy
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?