If you are every in the Italian country side in Le Marche, drop by Urbania and stay at Agriturismo La Caputa. It is a quaint little farm house run by Luciana and her daughter Francesca. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the food is wonderful. Most of the food is made by Luciana herself with items grown on the farm. The eggs have this wonderful reddish-orange yolk that is beautiful and tasty. The meats tend to be chicken or veal. The family is wonderful and even though they speak very little English they do their best to make one comfortable and welcome. The countryside is beautiful. Also, you are only about an hour and a half from Pesaro and the best beaches on the Adriatic coast!
Italy-Urbania-Agriturismo La Caputa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 France in December 2014
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Olive Oil
- 8 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 We have no idea where to go!
- 14 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 15 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris apartment choices?
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 25 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona