My name is Santosh. My wife and I (both in our early 30s) will be traveling to Italy for couple of weeks around mid to late May 2015.
One of the main reasons for choosing Italy is my love for its cuisine (I'm also a decent cook when it comes to Italian, so yes, a short cooking class would be awesome).
Now, we are determined to stay off the typical first time trail. No Florence, Venice, etc. We are planning to fly in and out of Rome (more cause of budgetary considerations, we're flying from India btw). We also like to take things easy, i.e. we'd rather skip places than try to jam too many things in.
I'm thinking couple of days in Rome followed by a good 8 odd days in Sicily (I love how they call it chi-chilia). I would totally appreciate any advice on best places to visit/things to do there. Not too crazy about ruins but if on the way then by all means we'd love to check it out.
Also, while anything goes for me, my wife's a vegetarian, how much of a problem is it going to be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라사이트추천
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×안전공원
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit