Planning a 14 night trip to Italy in mid- May, starting in Venice and flying out of Naples. Suggestions needed for 3 days in Tuscany after leaving from Venice , and nice place to stay for 3 nights not too far from Naples airport
Here's our plan :
Day 1 Arrive Venice, staying in Cannaregio,
Day 2 Venice
**Day 3, Day 4, Day 5- need suggestions for 3 nights in Tuscany or Umbria, the attractions for us are visiting the wine country and villages and seeing the scenery rather than exploring the beautiful art cities. Open to a small group tour, or renting a car although I haven't researched the logistics of that.
Day 6 train to Rome from wherever
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Travel to Capri, plan to Take Eurostar Freccia Ross (TAV) from Rome Termini train station to Naples Piazza Garibalfi Train Station, then taxi to ferry port
Day 10 Capri
Day 11 Capri
** Day 12 leave Capri, advice needed on Naples area hotel for 3 nights with reasonable access to airport
Day 13 Amalfi coast ( probably with a small group tour) ?
Day 14 Herculenium or Pompeii
Day 15 fly home late morning from Naples
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 8 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 We're here!