Planning a 14 night trip to Italy in mid- May, starting in Venice and flying out of Naples. Suggestions needed for 3 days in Tuscany after leaving from Venice , and nice place to stay for 3 nights not too far from Naples airport
Here's our plan :
Day 1 Arrive Venice, staying in Cannaregio,
Day 2 Venice
**Day 3, Day 4, Day 5- need suggestions for 3 nights in Tuscany or Umbria, the attractions for us are visiting the wine country and villages and seeing the scenery rather than exploring the beautiful art cities. Open to a small group tour, or renting a car although I haven't researched the logistics of that.
Day 6 train to Rome from wherever
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Travel to Capri, plan to Take Eurostar Freccia Ross (TAV) from Rome Termini train station to Naples Piazza Garibalfi Train Station, then taxi to ferry port
Day 10 Capri
Day 11 Capri
** Day 12 leave Capri, advice needed on Naples area hotel for 3 nights with reasonable access to airport
Day 13 Amalfi coast ( probably with a small group tour) ?
Day 14 Herculenium or Pompeii
Day 15 fly home late morning from Naples
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 5 Shoes in Scotland
- 6 Engadine Valley help
- 7 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Naples, Italy
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March