We are planning on going on a Adventure by Disney to Italy. We will be visiting Rome, Orvieto, Tavamelle Val di Pesa, Florence and the trip ends in Venice. We have an additional five days to spend after Venice. We will be traveling with a 10 year old child and would like some recommendations from Venice. We would like a mix of culture and relaxing since we are travel with a child.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 8 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Areas in Milan
- 20 Melia Colbert Paris
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Help please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?