We are planning on going on a Adventure by Disney to Italy. We will be visiting Rome, Orvieto, Tavamelle Val di Pesa, Florence and the trip ends in Venice. We have an additional five days to spend after Venice. We will be traveling with a 10 year old child and would like some recommendations from Venice. We would like a mix of culture and relaxing since we are travel with a child.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 One day around Lake Brienz
- 10 Bayeux Restaurants
- 11 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 14 Best Viking Sites
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 20 Car Hire Bologna
- 21 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 22 San Sebastian Beaches
- 23 Skiathos 2017
- 24 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?