We are planning on going on a Adventure by Disney to Italy. We will be visiting Rome, Orvieto, Tavamelle Val di Pesa, Florence and the trip ends in Venice. We have an additional five days to spend after Venice. We will be traveling with a 10 year old child and would like some recommendations from Venice. We would like a mix of culture and relaxing since we are travel with a child.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Borghese Gallery Question
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Sim Card
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 Transport for local Venice travel
- 8 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa