We are planning on going on a Adventure by Disney to Italy. We will be visiting Rome, Orvieto, Tavamelle Val di Pesa, Florence and the trip ends in Venice. We have an additional five days to spend after Venice. We will be traveling with a 10 year old child and would like some recommendations from Venice. We would like a mix of culture and relaxing since we are travel with a child.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help