We are traveling to Italy in May of 2012. We have a 7 night stay on the Isle of Capri. We would like to also take day trips from there perhaps two to 3 days out of the week. Where should we go? We also would like to add a few days for Venice either at the beginning or end of our trip. We are flying from the US/Pittsburgh/NY most likely. Train travel and ferry information would be helpful. Our total days including travel is 14 days. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Italy Trip Staying on Capri 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Which apartment/area in London?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Driving in Germany
- 10 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 11 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Venice, just arrived
- 14 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 15 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 16 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 17 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 18 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 19 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 20 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 21 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 22 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 23 Stockholm Trip Report
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between