We are traveling to Italy in May of 2012. We have a 7 night stay on the Isle of Capri. We would like to also take day trips from there perhaps two to 3 days out of the week. Where should we go? We also would like to add a few days for Venice either at the beginning or end of our trip. We are flying from the US/Pittsburgh/NY most likely. Train travel and ferry information would be helpful. Our total days including travel is 14 days. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Italy Trip Staying on Capri 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 6 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 7 nearby cities to london
- 8 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Where to stay in Rome
- 20 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 RFID wallets do they really work?