We are traveling to Italy in May of 2012. We have a 7 night stay on the Isle of Capri. We would like to also take day trips from there perhaps two to 3 days out of the week. Where should we go? We also would like to add a few days for Venice either at the beginning or end of our trip. We are flying from the US/Pittsburgh/NY most likely. Train travel and ferry information would be helpful. Our total days including travel is 14 days. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Italy Trip Staying on Capri 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 My itinerary for Greece
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 15 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 16 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online