We are traveling to Italy in May of 2012. We have a 7 night stay on the Isle of Capri. We would like to also take day trips from there perhaps two to 3 days out of the week. Where should we go? We also would like to add a few days for Venice either at the beginning or end of our trip. We are flying from the US/Pittsburgh/NY most likely. Train travel and ferry information would be helpful. Our total days including travel is 14 days. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Italy Trip Staying on Capri 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Europe Tour with Kids
- 4 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 5 St Germain
- 6 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 7 Is this the right way<>?
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 22 days or DIY tour
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 Your favourite places in Bath
- 17 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna