We are traveling to Italy in May of 2012. We have a 7 night stay on the Isle of Capri. We would like to also take day trips from there perhaps two to 3 days out of the week. Where should we go? We also would like to add a few days for Venice either at the beginning or end of our trip. We are flying from the US/Pittsburgh/NY most likely. Train travel and ferry information would be helpful. Our total days including travel is 14 days. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Italy Trip Staying on Capri 7 nights
- 1 car hire france and spain
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Trip to London
- 5 Monaco to Paris
- 6 French Riviera Overview
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 15 days in Central Europe
- 10 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 15 Planning my days in Paris
- 16 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 just want to know
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 23 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas