We are traveling to Italy in May of 2012. We have a 7 night stay on the Isle of Capri. We would like to also take day trips from there perhaps two to 3 days out of the week. Where should we go? We also would like to add a few days for Venice either at the beginning or end of our trip. We are flying from the US/Pittsburgh/NY most likely. Train travel and ferry information would be helpful. Our total days including travel is 14 days. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Italy Trip Staying on Capri 7 nights
View all Europe activity »
- 1 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 British drivers
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 11 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 12 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 13 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 Portugal in September
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 20 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 23 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 An Solo Ameircan in Paris