We are traveling to Italy in May of 2012. We have a 7 night stay on the Isle of Capri. We would like to also take day trips from there perhaps two to 3 days out of the week. Where should we go? We also would like to add a few days for Venice either at the beginning or end of our trip. We are flying from the US/Pittsburgh/NY most likely. Train travel and ferry information would be helpful. Our total days including travel is 14 days. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Italy Trip Staying on Capri 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 4 London - Site List Triage -
- 5 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 13 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 14 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden