I have been invited to travel to Italy and Spain with mother-in-law. I've been asked to make Italy plans..yikes!
I know Rome (Vatican) is a must but what else? Milan? Florence?
Believe 6 or 8 days in Italy before heading to Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon
- 2 Palace of the Popes
- 3 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 4 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 5 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 6 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 7 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 8 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 11 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 13 Using ITALIARAIL for booking reservations
- 14 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 15 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 16 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 17 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 18 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 19 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 20 Santorini for three nights
- 21 Cycling in France
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Ideas for a family holiday on Cote d´Azur ( near St Tropez)
- 24 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 25 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland