My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Renting bed linens and towels
- 3 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 4 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 9 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 10 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 11 Ireland one week
- 12 Please suggest best itinerary
- 13 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 14 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 15 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 24 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 25 Seville in late January