My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 Croatia transportation question.
- 7 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 10 vienna
- 11 Questions about Polish sights
- 12 Croatia Ferry Help
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!