My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 2 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 3 Scotland Question
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 10 Advance Booking for Spain
- 11 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 12 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 15 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 24 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more