My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France