My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Iceland in 4 days?
- 15 Munich-6 days in September
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 22 SIM card
- 23 Sixt insurance claim
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia