My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Italy trip - Best way of travel and start and finish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 2 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 5 Self-driving tips for France
- 6 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 going to italy
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 15 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 16 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 21 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 22 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 23 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...