My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip - destination advice!
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 6 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Path of the Gods Question
- 11 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 12 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 13 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 14 Should I speculate?
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Prague on a budget...
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 22 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 23 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?