My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Italy trip - Best way of travel and start and finish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 3 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 15 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015