My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Italy trip - Best way of travel and start and finish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Munich and Dachau
- 4 London visit
- 5 Duoro river cruises
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 8 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 SIM card for eastern europe
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 24 car rental advice in Portugal
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old