My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 barcelona
- 10 One night in Amsterdam?
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 16 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 17 Naples?
- 18 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 25 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season