My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Italy trip - Best way of travel and start and finish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 2 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 5 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 6 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 7 Day on the Rhine
- 8 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Split to Venice. Help!
- 11 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 14 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 15 ideas for Portugal please
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 French rental car advice needed
- 19 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 20 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 21 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 22 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 25 London & Cotswolds Hotels