My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 9 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017