My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Italy trip - Best way of travel and start and finish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 6 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Heli Tour
- 9 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 12 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 Tight Planning?
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 22 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 23 Travel with Teens
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento