My wife and I are going to Italy in June for our honeymoon, we are planning on travelling the following places:
We're not sure the best way to travel to these places and which is the most convenient way to travel each place.
Our flight arrives in Rome and also departs from Rome.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 4 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Praiano
- 10 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 14 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 15 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Oporto
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Porto and vicinity