My husband has a business trip to Naples this summer and we are planning to make a vacation out of the trip.
As this would be my first time in Italy, we were hoping for some suggestions for a 10 day trip (we don't have much time) of which 3 days will be spent in Naples.
1. Is it worth flying through Rome or Venice and spending a nite in one of those cities? if so, which one?
2. Is Capri worth visiting? If so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
3. Is the Amalfi coast worth visiting? IF so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
4. Is Pompeii worth visiting?
5. Any other suggestions?
With regards to budget, since my husband's flight is paid for and we have 2 nites in Naples covered, we do not mind splurging a bit.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 5 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 12 Versailles
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!