My husband has a business trip to Naples this summer and we are planning to make a vacation out of the trip.
As this would be my first time in Italy, we were hoping for some suggestions for a 10 day trip (we don't have much time) of which 3 days will be spent in Naples.
1. Is it worth flying through Rome or Venice and spending a nite in one of those cities? if so, which one?
2. Is Capri worth visiting? If so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
3. Is the Amalfi coast worth visiting? IF so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
4. Is Pompeii worth visiting?
5. Any other suggestions?
With regards to budget, since my husband's flight is paid for and we have 2 nites in Naples covered, we do not mind splurging a bit.
Thanks again for your help!
Italy trip advice
- 1 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Drive Rome Florence
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Storage Madrid Airport
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 22 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 23 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 24 Apartment in Seville
- 25 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air