My husband has a business trip to Naples this summer and we are planning to make a vacation out of the trip.
As this would be my first time in Italy, we were hoping for some suggestions for a 10 day trip (we don't have much time) of which 3 days will be spent in Naples.
1. Is it worth flying through Rome or Venice and spending a nite in one of those cities? if so, which one?
2. Is Capri worth visiting? If so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
3. Is the Amalfi coast worth visiting? IF so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
4. Is Pompeii worth visiting?
5. Any other suggestions?
With regards to budget, since my husband's flight is paid for and we have 2 nites in Naples covered, we do not mind splurging a bit.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Spanish food - not that special?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 16 Chania
- 17 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 18 Car rental in Santorini port
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 renting a car in greece
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train