I am starting to plan a trip to Italy and looking for a nice little area that is not too touristy, kind of off the beaten path and prefer a nice little town close to the ocean. Would like to rent a quaint little villa. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 4 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 5 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 10 month's stay in Italy
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 14 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 5 days France Itinerary
- 23 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 24 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year