I am starting to plan a trip to Italy and looking for a nice little area that is not too touristy, kind of off the beaten path and prefer a nice little town close to the ocean. Would like to rent a quaint little villa. Any suggestions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Florence in October
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 10 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 15 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 25 London at Easter