It looks that some of the Trenitalia's personnel will be on 24 hour strike starting at 21:00 on September 20th. We need to get from Rome to Florence on September 21st in the evening. According to Trenitalia website there are no trains scheduled after 21:00 on September 21st.
I understand that there is always some essential service during Trenitalia strikes. However, I am not able to find out what essential trains from Rome to Florence are operating during the strikes. I don't know Italian and the Trenitalia's English version doesn't list the essential trains from Rome to Florence.
Does anyone know how Trenitalia operates during the strike? Is it correct that there is always essential service? Also, what are the essential trains from Rome to Florence? Any information will be very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Our future trip to Greece
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Transylvania - June 2018
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Krakow
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP