It looks that some of the Trenitalia's personnel will be on 24 hour strike starting at 21:00 on September 20th. We need to get from Rome to Florence on September 21st in the evening. According to Trenitalia website there are no trains scheduled after 21:00 on September 21st.
I understand that there is always some essential service during Trenitalia strikes. However, I am not able to find out what essential trains from Rome to Florence are operating during the strikes. I don't know Italian and the Trenitalia's English version doesn't list the essential trains from Rome to Florence.
Does anyone know how Trenitalia operates during the strike? Is it correct that there is always essential service? Also, what are the essential trains from Rome to Florence? Any information will be very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?