It looks that some of the Trenitalia's personnel will be on 24 hour strike starting at 21:00 on September 20th. We need to get from Rome to Florence on September 21st in the evening. According to Trenitalia website there are no trains scheduled after 21:00 on September 21st.
I understand that there is always some essential service during Trenitalia strikes. However, I am not able to find out what essential trains from Rome to Florence are operating during the strikes. I don't know Italian and the Trenitalia's English version doesn't list the essential trains from Rome to Florence.
Does anyone know how Trenitalia operates during the strike? Is it correct that there is always essential service? Also, what are the essential trains from Rome to Florence? Any information will be very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 3 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 4 카지노게임사이트¶(→〔”” HIP9.ZE.AM ““〕←)¶슈퍼카지노
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?