It looks that some of the Trenitalia's personnel will be on 24 hour strike starting at 21:00 on September 20th. We need to get from Rome to Florence on September 21st in the evening. According to Trenitalia website there are no trains scheduled after 21:00 on September 21st.
I understand that there is always some essential service during Trenitalia strikes. However, I am not able to find out what essential trains from Rome to Florence are operating during the strikes. I don't know Italian and the Trenitalia's English version doesn't list the essential trains from Rome to Florence.
Does anyone know how Trenitalia operates during the strike? Is it correct that there is always essential service? Also, what are the essential trains from Rome to Florence? Any information will be very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 2 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 3 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Where to stay in Umbria
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 2 weeks from southern italy
- 14 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 15 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 16 First Trip to Ireland
- 17 Dalmation coast in October?
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 Best of Norway