It looks that some of the Trenitalia's personnel will be on 24 hour strike starting at 21:00 on September 20th. We need to get from Rome to Florence on September 21st in the evening. According to Trenitalia website there are no trains scheduled after 21:00 on September 21st.
I understand that there is always some essential service during Trenitalia strikes. However, I am not able to find out what essential trains from Rome to Florence are operating during the strikes. I don't know Italian and the Trenitalia's English version doesn't list the essential trains from Rome to Florence.
Does anyone know how Trenitalia operates during the strike? Is it correct that there is always essential service? Also, what are the essential trains from Rome to Florence? Any information will be very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 5 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 alcazar question and seville advice
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Villa in Italy
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast