I bought 2 couchette tickets on the TrenItalia website for an overnight train from Paris to Venice just a week or two ago for travel in July, but now I need to change my tickets. I was given a PNR code but no CP code, which apparently I need to change the tickets online.
The email receipt sent to me has our train number, seats, PNR Code, Master Code, etc... but no CP Code. The tickets are standard adult price tickets too... nothing special about them. I even registered on the website when I purchased the tickets, so I can look them up easily, but not change them because I don't have a CP Code
According to the website I should be able to change this booking quite easily, but I don't know why I didn't receive a CP code or how to obtain one. In fact, I can't even figure out who to contact at TrenItalia for customer service.
Does anyone out there know what I should do? I'm really lost here and can't afford to throw away all of that money on unused train tickets. Please help if you can! Thank you so much!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech supp0rt cAre*
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)