I bought 2 couchette tickets on the TrenItalia website for an overnight train from Paris to Venice just a week or two ago for travel in July, but now I need to change my tickets. I was given a PNR code but no CP code, which apparently I need to change the tickets online.
The email receipt sent to me has our train number, seats, PNR Code, Master Code, etc... but no CP Code. The tickets are standard adult price tickets too... nothing special about them. I even registered on the website when I purchased the tickets, so I can look them up easily, but not change them because I don't have a CP Code
According to the website I should be able to change this booking quite easily, but I don't know why I didn't receive a CP code or how to obtain one. In fact, I can't even figure out who to contact at TrenItalia for customer service.
Does anyone out there know what I should do? I'm really lost here and can't afford to throw away all of that money on unused train tickets. Please help if you can! Thank you so much!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노＼＼‷♥( JP89.ZE 。AM )♥‷＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/rexadrene/
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 9 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Prague itinerary advice
- 18 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 19 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)