I bought 2 couchette tickets on the TrenItalia website for an overnight train from Paris to Venice just a week or two ago for travel in July, but now I need to change my tickets. I was given a PNR code but no CP code, which apparently I need to change the tickets online.
The email receipt sent to me has our train number, seats, PNR Code, Master Code, etc... but no CP Code. The tickets are standard adult price tickets too... nothing special about them. I even registered on the website when I purchased the tickets, so I can look them up easily, but not change them because I don't have a CP Code
According to the website I should be able to change this booking quite easily, but I don't know why I didn't receive a CP code or how to obtain one. In fact, I can't even figure out who to contact at TrenItalia for customer service.
Does anyone out there know what I should do? I'm really lost here and can't afford to throw away all of that money on unused train tickets. Please help if you can! Thank you so much!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 2 Months in Sicily
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Le Marche, Italy