I bought 2 couchette tickets on the TrenItalia website for an overnight train from Paris to Venice just a week or two ago for travel in July, but now I need to change my tickets. I was given a PNR code but no CP code, which apparently I need to change the tickets online.
The email receipt sent to me has our train number, seats, PNR Code, Master Code, etc... but no CP Code. The tickets are standard adult price tickets too... nothing special about them. I even registered on the website when I purchased the tickets, so I can look them up easily, but not change them because I don't have a CP Code
According to the website I should be able to change this booking quite easily, but I don't know why I didn't receive a CP code or how to obtain one. In fact, I can't even figure out who to contact at TrenItalia for customer service.
Does anyone out there know what I should do? I'm really lost here and can't afford to throw away all of that money on unused train tickets. Please help if you can! Thank you so much!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Italy
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Juangfrau / mt
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights