We are traveling to Italy for the first time with a 10 and 7 year old. We will be in Italy 9 days and then to Paris for 3. What are the best places to visit? We will be traveling in Mid June.
Italy Travel with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Need help with itinerary
- 4 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 7 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 8 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 9 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 13 Expat area's in France
- 14 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 One month (ish) in Spain
- 18 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 21 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 22 La Sagrada Familia
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.