We are traveling to Italy for the first time with a 10 and 7 year old. We will be in Italy 9 days and then to Paris for 3. What are the best places to visit? We will be traveling in Mid June.
Italy Travel with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Cotswolds first time
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 7 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 16 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 17 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Florence Opera
- 22 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Day trips from Bologna
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.