We are traveling to Italy for the first time with a 10 and 7 year old. We will be in Italy 9 days and then to Paris for 3. What are the best places to visit? We will be traveling in Mid June.
Italy Travel with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 8 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 10 days to Explore Europe
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 Transfer Milan airport
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 15 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 16 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 London for Free
- 19 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 20 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 21 Day Trips from Nice
- 22 Help with France itinerary
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 25 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?