We are traveling to Italy for the first time with a 10 and 7 year old. We will be in Italy 9 days and then to Paris for 3. What are the best places to visit? We will be traveling in Mid June.
Italy Travel with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 5 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 London - Site List Triage -
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 11 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 12 Priceline for London hotels
- 13 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 3 weeks in Europe
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 20 First trip to Ireland - Solo - suggestions welcome!
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 25 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?