My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in May of 2013. We can only travel 2 weeks total. I put together a sample itinerary and but I am having trouble finding flights or the best method of transportation to and from each area. I listed them in the order of North to South but this can be rearranged. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Depart Miami, FL May 1st
Arrive in Venice May 2nd. stay 2 nights
Travel to Tuscany (drive or train?) 3 nights
Travel to Rome (drive or train?) 2nights
Travel to Amalfi coast ( i heard driving through here is nice?) 2 nights
Travel to sicily (flight would be fastest due to time constraints right?) 2 nights
Fly back home May 13th, arrive May 14th
Again, we can change the order and where we fly into, I would just like suggestions on order & best method of transportation since this is our first trip to Europe. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Anniversary trip to France
- 3 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 8 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Two days in Rome
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 13 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 21 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches