We plan to travel to Italy this spring (Mid March). We would be travelling with a toddler. We plan to fly to Rome and fly out from Venice with a stopover at Florence in between. Each stopover is for three days so the trip would be for 8/9 days. Kindly advice on the following:-
- Is march a good time for travel?
- We plan to take public transport for transit between Rome-Florence-Venice. I presume with a toddler, train is the best option. Or is bus also fine? Please advice on the best railway/bus service and ways to get good deals.
- Places to stay in centre of city in all the cities including Budget options. We would prefer historic places are at a walking distance rather that a painful ride away.
- Any specific etiquette to be kept in mind while travelling with a toddler so that we don't end up offending a local.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 3 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Barcelona - places to stay
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 14 Istanbul at Easter
- 15 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Fado in Lisbon
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Switzerland for 2 weeks