We plan to travel to Italy this spring (Mid March). We would be travelling with a toddler. We plan to fly to Rome and fly out from Venice with a stopover at Florence in between. Each stopover is for three days so the trip would be for 8/9 days. Kindly advice on the following:-
- Is march a good time for travel?
- We plan to take public transport for transit between Rome-Florence-Venice. I presume with a toddler, train is the best option. Or is bus also fine? Please advice on the best railway/bus service and ways to get good deals.
- Places to stay in centre of city in all the cities including Budget options. We would prefer historic places are at a walking distance rather that a painful ride away.
- Any specific etiquette to be kept in mind while travelling with a toddler so that we don't end up offending a local.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid food advice needed
- 2 Need help in completing trip details
- 3 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Split to Hvar
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 13 Algarve - is it for me?
- 14 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special