We plan to travel to Italy this spring (Mid March). We would be travelling with a toddler. We plan to fly to Rome and fly out from Venice with a stopover at Florence in between. Each stopover is for three days so the trip would be for 8/9 days. Kindly advice on the following:-
- Is march a good time for travel?
- We plan to take public transport for transit between Rome-Florence-Venice. I presume with a toddler, train is the best option. Or is bus also fine? Please advice on the best railway/bus service and ways to get good deals.
- Places to stay in centre of city in all the cities including Budget options. We would prefer historic places are at a walking distance rather that a painful ride away.
- Any specific etiquette to be kept in mind while travelling with a toddler so that we don't end up offending a local.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Venice
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 London 2For1 question
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.