We plan to travel to Italy this spring (Mid March). We would be travelling with a toddler. We plan to fly to Rome and fly out from Venice with a stopover at Florence in between. Each stopover is for three days so the trip would be for 8/9 days. Kindly advice on the following:-
- Is march a good time for travel?
- We plan to take public transport for transit between Rome-Florence-Venice. I presume with a toddler, train is the best option. Or is bus also fine? Please advice on the best railway/bus service and ways to get good deals.
- Places to stay in centre of city in all the cities including Budget options. We would prefer historic places are at a walking distance rather that a painful ride away.
- Any specific etiquette to be kept in mind while travelling with a toddler so that we don't end up offending a local.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 A good book!!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt