I'm wondering if anyone has tips for finding a travel buddy. I've been toying with the idea of going to Italy alone for a couple weeks but have decided I'd be more comfortable travelling with someone. Any ideas how to safely meet other women who don't want to travel alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Transportation
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 4 days in Provence in early June
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 19 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)