I'm wondering if anyone has tips for finding a travel buddy. I've been toying with the idea of going to Italy alone for a couple weeks but have decided I'd be more comfortable travelling with someone. Any ideas how to safely meet other women who don't want to travel alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Brugge hotel help
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage