ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET FROM PLACE TO PLACE IN ITALY. I HAVE NEVER BEEN AN TRYING TO VISIT 5 CITIES.
FLY INTO NAPLES
6/24 - 6/29 - postino
6/29 - 7/1 - rome
7/1 - 7/4 - CT
7/4 - 7/7 - 20 min walk outside of Florence
7/7 -7/9 - venice -- FLY OUT OF VENICE
Italy - transportation from city to city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 3 Home Base in Belgium
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 To Prague or not to Prague
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Day Trips from Paris
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 23 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 24 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?