In three weeks we will be doing several days in Rome, Florence, and Venice in that order.
I was planning to buy train tickets once there to preserve flexibility in our planning. HOWEVER, a friend just mentioned to me that even in 3 weeks the train prices could go up drastically.
In your opinion, should I go ahead and book my Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice trains? Or since we are only 3 weeks out, just wait and buy there?
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice