In three weeks we will be doing several days in Rome, Florence, and Venice in that order.
I was planning to buy train tickets once there to preserve flexibility in our planning. HOWEVER, a friend just mentioned to me that even in 3 weeks the train prices could go up drastically.
In your opinion, should I go ahead and book my Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice trains? Or since we are only 3 weeks out, just wait and buy there?
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 5 Acorn TV
- 6 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris