In three weeks we will be doing several days in Rome, Florence, and Venice in that order.
I was planning to buy train tickets once there to preserve flexibility in our planning. HOWEVER, a friend just mentioned to me that even in 3 weeks the train prices could go up drastically.
In your opinion, should I go ahead and book my Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice trains? Or since we are only 3 weeks out, just wait and buy there?
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 4 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 5 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 10 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 14 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 15 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Coastal Denmark
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?