In three weeks we will be doing several days in Rome, Florence, and Venice in that order.
I was planning to buy train tickets once there to preserve flexibility in our planning. HOWEVER, a friend just mentioned to me that even in 3 weeks the train prices could go up drastically.
In your opinion, should I go ahead and book my Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice trains? Or since we are only 3 weeks out, just wait and buy there?
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Aix Provence
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 One night in Rome
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice