In three weeks we will be doing several days in Rome, Florence, and Venice in that order.
I was planning to buy train tickets once there to preserve flexibility in our planning. HOWEVER, a friend just mentioned to me that even in 3 weeks the train prices could go up drastically.
In your opinion, should I go ahead and book my Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice trains? Or since we are only 3 weeks out, just wait and buy there?
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Umbria / Le Marche
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Food in Positano
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 15 Katyn massacres
- 16 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 17 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 18 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 19 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 20 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 21 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 Italy
- 25 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe