In three weeks we will be doing several days in Rome, Florence, and Venice in that order.
I was planning to buy train tickets once there to preserve flexibility in our planning. HOWEVER, a friend just mentioned to me that even in 3 weeks the train prices could go up drastically.
In your opinion, should I go ahead and book my Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice trains? Or since we are only 3 weeks out, just wait and buy there?
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 17 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Great Value Vacations - NOT