Can anyone help please?
I am working on my itinerary for train travel in Italy. Because of some physical limitations I want to use the service which allows luggage to be forwarded without my muscle.
Trenitalia website > Other Services > Luggage transport > Easy luggage (TNT)> Check out our delivery times >
now I’m in trouble it’s in Italian!! Italian lessons not starting for a fortnight! What is CAP? What is localita? What is provincia?
Thing is even when I figure out what CAP, localita and provincia mean, then I enter the correct data the reply is going to be in Italian. My Italian lessons don't start for two weeks!
Trying to establish if I can use this service for: Rome to Naples – hotel to hotel; Naples to Florence – hotel to hotel; Florence to Padua – hotel to hotel; Padua to Bergamo – hotel to hotel - want to spend 3 or 4 days in Bergamo and use it as base to Lake Como for a day; Bergamo to Bern – hotel to hotel – this crosses the border however.
Anyone else used this service, know anything about it or can anyone suggest an English version or information?
Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 2 A few more questions about Brittany
- 3 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 6 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 7 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 8 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 10 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 11 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 17 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 18 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 22 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 23 4 days each in London and Paris
- 24 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
Can anyone help please?