I am planning my trip to Italy in May and will be stopping in the major cities (Venice, Florence, Rome, and Naples) as well as visiting Siena (for a little wine tour) and lastly, the Amalfi coast (we reserved a hotel in Positano).
Originally we planned to rent a car and drive the whole way down, however, after much research we decided that would not be the best option, especially since most of our time would be spent in the major cities. Since we will be traveling by train, I am curious as to the best approach for purchasing tickets/reservations.
-Should we buy in advance?
-What is the best train system for our trip?
-Should we buy a pass or purchase each ticket individually (based on our trip outlined above)?
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노▲＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼▲【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 4 실시간카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 마카오카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 아시안카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 A few days outside Rome
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Paris Metro
- 17 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit