We are in Sulzano now, leaving tomorrow to Venice from Brescia. Unsurprisingly, there is a train strike.
Our wonderful hotel reception was unable to find specific information online about high speed trains (fresciarossi specifically) and no answer when they called to ask. They feel with 80% certainty that the train will run.
I thought I'd ask the experts here if they had more information based on past experience to add. Worst case we are in Brescia and then scramble to find a driver.
Thanks! And the Floating Piers are wonderful but oh, so crowded! This little town is really doing a wonderful job to support the thousands of people visiting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?