We are in Sulzano now, leaving tomorrow to Venice from Brescia. Unsurprisingly, there is a train strike.
Our wonderful hotel reception was unable to find specific information online about high speed trains (fresciarossi specifically) and no answer when they called to ask. They feel with 80% certainty that the train will run.
I thought I'd ask the experts here if they had more information based on past experience to add. Worst case we are in Brescia and then scramble to find a driver.
Thanks! And the Floating Piers are wonderful but oh, so crowded! This little town is really doing a wonderful job to support the thousands of people visiting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 2 Alitala
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 renting
- 5 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 6 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 7 6 Days in Italy
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 13 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 22 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 23 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 24 Helpful Hint
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa