We are in Sulzano now, leaving tomorrow to Venice from Brescia. Unsurprisingly, there is a train strike.
Our wonderful hotel reception was unable to find specific information online about high speed trains (fresciarossi specifically) and no answer when they called to ask. They feel with 80% certainty that the train will run.
I thought I'd ask the experts here if they had more information based on past experience to add. Worst case we are in Brescia and then scramble to find a driver.
Thanks! And the Floating Piers are wonderful but oh, so crowded! This little town is really doing a wonderful job to support the thousands of people visiting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 5 Train up the Jungfrau
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 8 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Labor Day in Paris
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 16 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Driver"s License & Language
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 I may be wrong....
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack