Can anyone tell me of any specific train stations that have luggage storage that is currently (recently) available along the following general route?
nice - genoa - pisa - florence - siena - rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel guide paris
- 2 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 3 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 4 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 5 London
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Touring Rome
- 8 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 9 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 10 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 11 Cornwall and Germany
- 12 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 13 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 14 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 15 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 16 England/Scotland in January?
- 17 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 18 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 21 lodging in/near madrid
- 22 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 23 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 24 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 25 SIM card in Sicily