We will be traveling from Innsbruck to Venice on April 23rd-is it true that you can pay 3 euros in Innsbruck and then use an Italy railpass once you cross the border? If we have a railpass can we just show up and get on the train in Innbruck and stay on till we get to Verona and then switch trains to Venice? I see there are additional fees for reservations for railpass users-is there a reservation fee if I just buy indivudual tickets? Any help would be appreciated! Do you recommend the pass( we are traveling 5days in Italy from Innsbruck to Venice to Florence to LaSpezia and back to Innsbruck) Thanks!
Italy Train- Rail pass VS Individual tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 7 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 8 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 9 Day trips from Bologna
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 16 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 19 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 22 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 23 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?