We will be traveling from Innsbruck to Venice on April 23rd-is it true that you can pay 3 euros in Innsbruck and then use an Italy railpass once you cross the border? If we have a railpass can we just show up and get on the train in Innbruck and stay on till we get to Verona and then switch trains to Venice? I see there are additional fees for reservations for railpass users-is there a reservation fee if I just buy indivudual tickets? Any help would be appreciated! Do you recommend the pass( we are traveling 5days in Italy from Innsbruck to Venice to Florence to LaSpezia and back to Innsbruck) Thanks!
Italy Train- Rail pass VS Individual tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport Delays
- 2 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 5 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 6 Cotswolds village base
- 7 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 8 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 9 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 17 Netherlands Delta Works
- 18 Southern Italy without a Car
- 19 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Hotel in Rome?
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!