We will be traveling from Innsbruck to Venice on April 23rd-is it true that you can pay 3 euros in Innsbruck and then use an Italy railpass once you cross the border? If we have a railpass can we just show up and get on the train in Innbruck and stay on till we get to Verona and then switch trains to Venice? I see there are additional fees for reservations for railpass users-is there a reservation fee if I just buy indivudual tickets? Any help would be appreciated! Do you recommend the pass( we are traveling 5days in Italy from Innsbruck to Venice to Florence to LaSpezia and back to Innsbruck) Thanks!
Italy Train- Rail pass VS Individual tickets?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Prague - must see
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 Which travel plan?
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 19 Planning a holiday
- 20 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23