We will be traveling from Innsbruck to Venice on April 23rd-is it true that you can pay 3 euros in Innsbruck and then use an Italy railpass once you cross the border? If we have a railpass can we just show up and get on the train in Innbruck and stay on till we get to Verona and then switch trains to Venice? I see there are additional fees for reservations for railpass users-is there a reservation fee if I just buy indivudual tickets? Any help would be appreciated! Do you recommend the pass( we are traveling 5days in Italy from Innsbruck to Venice to Florence to LaSpezia and back to Innsbruck) Thanks!
Italy Train- Rail pass VS Individual tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 1 week in the Cyclades
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux