We will be traveling from Innsbruck to Venice on April 23rd-is it true that you can pay 3 euros in Innsbruck and then use an Italy railpass once you cross the border? If we have a railpass can we just show up and get on the train in Innbruck and stay on till we get to Verona and then switch trains to Venice? I see there are additional fees for reservations for railpass users-is there a reservation fee if I just buy indivudual tickets? Any help would be appreciated! Do you recommend the pass( we are traveling 5days in Italy from Innsbruck to Venice to Florence to LaSpezia and back to Innsbruck) Thanks!
Italy Train- Rail pass VS Individual tickets?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?