We will be traveling from Innsbruck to Venice on April 23rd-is it true that you can pay 3 euros in Innsbruck and then use an Italy railpass once you cross the border? If we have a railpass can we just show up and get on the train in Innbruck and stay on till we get to Verona and then switch trains to Venice? I see there are additional fees for reservations for railpass users-is there a reservation fee if I just buy indivudual tickets? Any help would be appreciated! Do you recommend the pass( we are traveling 5days in Italy from Innsbruck to Venice to Florence to LaSpezia and back to Innsbruck) Thanks!
Italy Train- Rail pass VS Individual tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 5 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 6 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??