We will be traveling from Innsbruck to Venice on April 23rd-is it true that you can pay 3 euros in Innsbruck and then use an Italy railpass once you cross the border? If we have a railpass can we just show up and get on the train in Innbruck and stay on till we get to Verona and then switch trains to Venice? I see there are additional fees for reservations for railpass users-is there a reservation fee if I just buy indivudual tickets? Any help would be appreciated! Do you recommend the pass( we are traveling 5days in Italy from Innsbruck to Venice to Florence to LaSpezia and back to Innsbruck) Thanks!
Italy Train- Rail pass VS Individual tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 11 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 14 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 15 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 16 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 17 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 18 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 I think this is a scam!
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters