I'll be heading to Italy (and Europe) for the first time...we will be based in Amalfi Coast area for a few weeks. However, 2 of us plan to take some side trips. I'm looking for advice/help on the trains.... We're fairly close to Naples, so I'm assuming that will be our main "hub". So if we wanted to take a trip to Venice for a night, or Florence, or Rome for a day - what is the easiest way to do this? (And cheapest)?
Should we book online now? Is it easy enough to do while we're there?
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weekend from cologne germany
- 2 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 10 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Last minute trip to Capri
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 AMS Car Rental
- 23 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 24 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 25 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps