I'll be heading to Italy (and Europe) for the first time...we will be based in Amalfi Coast area for a few weeks. However, 2 of us plan to take some side trips. I'm looking for advice/help on the trains.... We're fairly close to Naples, so I'm assuming that will be our main "hub". So if we wanted to take a trip to Venice for a night, or Florence, or Rome for a day - what is the easiest way to do this? (And cheapest)?
Should we book online now? Is it easy enough to do while we're there?
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Bernina Express mid-March
- 5 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt