I'll be heading to Italy (and Europe) for the first time...we will be based in Amalfi Coast area for a few weeks. However, 2 of us plan to take some side trips. I'm looking for advice/help on the trains.... We're fairly close to Naples, so I'm assuming that will be our main "hub". So if we wanted to take a trip to Venice for a night, or Florence, or Rome for a day - what is the easiest way to do this? (And cheapest)?
Should we book online now? Is it easy enough to do while we're there?
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Lay over time
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 Flat in London
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Help required with Itinerary
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 23 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?