I'll be heading to Italy (and Europe) for the first time...we will be based in Amalfi Coast area for a few weeks. However, 2 of us plan to take some side trips. I'm looking for advice/help on the trains.... We're fairly close to Naples, so I'm assuming that will be our main "hub". So if we wanted to take a trip to Venice for a night, or Florence, or Rome for a day - what is the easiest way to do this? (And cheapest)?
Should we book online now? Is it easy enough to do while we're there?
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 2 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 8 retruning to US with souveniers
- 9 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 12 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!