I'll be heading to Italy (and Europe) for the first time...we will be based in Amalfi Coast area for a few weeks. However, 2 of us plan to take some side trips. I'm looking for advice/help on the trains.... We're fairly close to Naples, so I'm assuming that will be our main "hub". So if we wanted to take a trip to Venice for a night, or Florence, or Rome for a day - what is the easiest way to do this? (And cheapest)?
Should we book online now? Is it easy enough to do while we're there?
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Can parking
- 17 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???