I'll be heading to Italy (and Europe) for the first time...we will be based in Amalfi Coast area for a few weeks. However, 2 of us plan to take some side trips. I'm looking for advice/help on the trains.... We're fairly close to Naples, so I'm assuming that will be our main "hub". So if we wanted to take a trip to Venice for a night, or Florence, or Rome for a day - what is the easiest way to do this? (And cheapest)?
Should we book online now? Is it easy enough to do while we're there?
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 5 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Swiss Pass
- 12 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 13 Trip to Ireland in September
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 18 Final Four
- 19 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop