I am travelling from Venice to Zurich on 5th June 2013. I was trying to book train but they do not issue online tickets, instead they want to mail the tickets. I do not want to take the risk of getting my tickets lost in the mail. Will I be able to book the train when I arrive in Rome on 29th May? What other trains operate from Italy to Zurich? I am also considering driving as it might take the whole day as I like driving along country sides. Any suggestions?
Italy to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 3 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 4 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 5 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 10 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 11 Visit to Bath and London england
- 12 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 13 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 16 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 17 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 18 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 21 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 22 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 23 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Favorite hotels