I am travelling from Venice to Zurich on 5th June 2013. I was trying to book train but they do not issue online tickets, instead they want to mail the tickets. I do not want to take the risk of getting my tickets lost in the mail. Will I be able to book the train when I arrive in Rome on 29th May? What other trains operate from Italy to Zurich? I am also considering driving as it might take the whole day as I like driving along country sides. Any suggestions?
Italy to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 8 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe