I am travelling from Venice to Zurich on 5th June 2013. I was trying to book train but they do not issue online tickets, instead they want to mail the tickets. I do not want to take the risk of getting my tickets lost in the mail. Will I be able to book the train when I arrive in Rome on 29th May? What other trains operate from Italy to Zurich? I am also considering driving as it might take the whole day as I like driving along country sides. Any suggestions?
Italy to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me plan my trip!
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 4 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 5 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 6 Tyrol - need general help
- 7 Trains
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 Trying not to look like a tourist
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 buying souviners and art
- 13 Barcelona or no ?
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 16 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Walking in Bologna
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 20 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 24 Travel by train in Poland?
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!