I am travelling from Venice to Zurich on 5th June 2013. I was trying to book train but they do not issue online tickets, instead they want to mail the tickets. I do not want to take the risk of getting my tickets lost in the mail. Will I be able to book the train when I arrive in Rome on 29th May? What other trains operate from Italy to Zurich? I am also considering driving as it might take the whole day as I like driving along country sides. Any suggestions?
Italy to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 2 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 14 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 15 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 16 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 17 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 London during Christmas week
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Amsterdam--where to stay??