I am travelling from Venice to Zurich on 5th June 2013. I was trying to book train but they do not issue online tickets, instead they want to mail the tickets. I do not want to take the risk of getting my tickets lost in the mail. Will I be able to book the train when I arrive in Rome on 29th May? What other trains operate from Italy to Zurich? I am also considering driving as it might take the whole day as I like driving along country sides. Any suggestions?
Italy to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 8 Alterations to night trains routes
- 9 Trip Report, part 1
- 10 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 shortened trip to Italy
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Amsterdam
- 21 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore