I am travelling from Venice to Zurich on 5th June 2013. I was trying to book train but they do not issue online tickets, instead they want to mail the tickets. I do not want to take the risk of getting my tickets lost in the mail. Will I be able to book the train when I arrive in Rome on 29th May? What other trains operate from Italy to Zurich? I am also considering driving as it might take the whole day as I like driving along country sides. Any suggestions?
Italy to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 2 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 3 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 4 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 5 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 6 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 7 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 8 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 11 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 12 Help with Lucerne in April
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 15 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 16 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 17 Dublin to Cashel
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 Athens and which islands?
- 22 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 23 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 24 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 25 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?