Need a bit of help on the trains. We are planning to travel from Bologna to Rome (one way) and after some time from Rome to Interlaken (one way). From Interlaken we will go to Zurich airport for our departure flight back home.
Should i get a rail pass in advance or point to point tickets in advance or nothing at all (just purchase from the stations).
In switzerland i intend to get a swiss pass for exploring the interlaken region.
Need a bit of guidance as first time will be using European railways.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 논현근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 2 논현안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 3 논현동안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 4 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 논현역안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 6 논현안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 7 선릉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 8 선릉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 선릉안마추천 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장
- 11 선릉근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 12 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 13 선릉안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 20 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 21 6 days in Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 25 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna