Need a bit of help on the trains. We are planning to travel from Bologna to Rome (one way) and after some time from Rome to Interlaken (one way). From Interlaken we will go to Zurich airport for our departure flight back home.
Should i get a rail pass in advance or point to point tickets in advance or nothing at all (just purchase from the stations).
In switzerland i intend to get a swiss pass for exploring the interlaken region.
Need a bit of guidance as first time will be using European railways.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 4 Route Information
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 Amsterdam highlights
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?