Need a bit of help on the trains. We are planning to travel from Bologna to Rome (one way) and after some time from Rome to Interlaken (one way). From Interlaken we will go to Zurich airport for our departure flight back home.
Should i get a rail pass in advance or point to point tickets in advance or nothing at all (just purchase from the stations).
In switzerland i intend to get a swiss pass for exploring the interlaken region.
Need a bit of guidance as first time will be using European railways.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 installations CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 20 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 21 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Venice/Mestre
- 25 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily