Need a bit of help on the trains. We are planning to travel from Bologna to Rome (one way) and after some time from Rome to Interlaken (one way). From Interlaken we will go to Zurich airport for our departure flight back home.
Should i get a rail pass in advance or point to point tickets in advance or nothing at all (just purchase from the stations).
In switzerland i intend to get a swiss pass for exploring the interlaken region.
Need a bit of guidance as first time will be using European railways.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 3 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 4 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Venice
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich