Need a bit of help on the trains. We are planning to travel from Bologna to Rome (one way) and after some time from Rome to Interlaken (one way). From Interlaken we will go to Zurich airport for our departure flight back home.
Should i get a rail pass in advance or point to point tickets in advance or nothing at all (just purchase from the stations).
In switzerland i intend to get a swiss pass for exploring the interlaken region.
Need a bit of guidance as first time will be using European railways.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles