Need a bit of help on the trains. We are planning to travel from Bologna to Rome (one way) and after some time from Rome to Interlaken (one way). From Interlaken we will go to Zurich airport for our departure flight back home.
Should i get a rail pass in advance or point to point tickets in advance or nothing at all (just purchase from the stations).
In switzerland i intend to get a swiss pass for exploring the interlaken region.
Need a bit of guidance as first time will be using European railways.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Versailles
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 12 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 13 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 14 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour