Need a bit of help on the trains. We are planning to travel from Bologna to Rome (one way) and after some time from Rome to Interlaken (one way). From Interlaken we will go to Zurich airport for our departure flight back home.
Should i get a rail pass in advance or point to point tickets in advance or nothing at all (just purchase from the stations).
In switzerland i intend to get a swiss pass for exploring the interlaken region.
Need a bit of guidance as first time will be using European railways.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in November
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 4 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 9 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Last minute trip to Capri
- 15 3nights in Venice
- 16 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 Budapest to Kosice
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe