I'm travelling to Europe in November-December and going to be purchasing a eurorail pass to travel with. I'm going to be in Italy first then looking at spending two days in Switzerland and then finishing in France.
What are some good routes to travel by train from say Milan through Switzerland and travelling to Paris? I'm not fussed on which city to stay overnight in Switzerland, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 vienna
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Oxford England Accommodations
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 getting to CDG