Could someone suggest good short stopovers ( scenic, great food etc ) in the routes below?
We are going to be driving.
1. Lucerne to Milan : We had thought of Lake Como
2. Milan to Cortina
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SMILE : HP^Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1855-999-8045 HP printer 24*7
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Classical Tour of Albania
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 London GTG May 19-25
- 14 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 15 London and Normandy
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour