My Husband and I are looking at spending 28 days in Italy next September and would like to get an idea on a daily budget. I know this question is asked alot.
Our total trip budget is $14,000.00 (Australian), $4500.00 of that will be going to flights i am sure.
What level of travel will we get out of 150 Euro per day for the both of us. This will be just for food, inner city transport (local busses if absolutely necessary- I imagine most would be done by walking), admission and souvenirs (we dont buy alot and are more interested in photography for memories than souvenirs).
We will probably have one upscale dinner, but my Husband is a fussy eater and will probably live off of pizza and simple pasta (no truffle for him or seafood for that matter), me on the other hand I like to try new things.
Our only souvenirs we will purchase would be small things along the way for family. We tend to find souvenirs a waste when we could be having an experience (such as a cooking class etc) instead.
I am looking at learing Italian before we depart and have enrolled in a course, so reading menus in smaller places will not be an issue, fingers crossed.
All of our major between city transport and accomodation will be budgeted for seperate to the 150 Euro as mentioned above.
I look forwward to your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets