I'm planning on going from Sorrento to Rome hopefully by the Mazzori bus (just because I don't relish the idea of taking two large suitcases and hand luggage on and off of trains if I don't have to!) ..could someone help me if they can find out/know if the bus runs on the 28-10? I can't get the bus timetable/website up on my phone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 2 Venice
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Italy
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Praiana to Positano