We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 2 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 8 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 9 Vienna to Bratislava
- 10 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 11 1 way ticket
- 12 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 13 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 16 What type of visa is right for me?
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 19 French immersion courses in France
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 24 Car Rentals
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go