We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 4 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 5 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 6 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 7 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 8 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Munich Travel Guide
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 tablet
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 19 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 20 Norway holiday locations
- 21 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 22 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 23 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 24 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 25 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary