We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Italy - Sorrento / Massa Lubrense / Casa Lubra Relax
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 12 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 15 Weather in the dolomites
- 16 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 Help for San Sebastian
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 23 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!