We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 2 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 French Basque country
- 6 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 7 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Three girls in Naples
- 9 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 10 driving loop in Normandy
- 11 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 12 Toledo, Spain
- 13 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 14 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 15 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 16 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 19 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 20 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 21 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 22 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 23 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 24 Lovely naples
- 25 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)