We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 21 One July night in Verona - help!
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 24 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK