We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Italy - Sorrento / Massa Lubrense / Casa Lubra Relax
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Scotland
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites