We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 2 London: Battle of the badges
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 5 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 6 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 9 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 10 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 13 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 14 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 15 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 16 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 17 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 18 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 19 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 23 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 24 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?