We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Barcelona - places to stay
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 11 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 12 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Language to use in Belgium
- 15 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 16 Istanbul at Easter
- 17 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 18 Palermo Apartment
- 19 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Fado in Lisbon