I'd like to go to Italy in either March or April 2013.
I usually travel with a friend but this trip going alone, so wondering if it would be better to use a tour company since I'm a woman and by myself.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 2 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 5 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 6 Day River trips from Porto
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 London with kids
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 16 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 17 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 18 Public Transport information App/Website
- 19 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 20 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 21 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 22 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 23 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 24 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 25 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!