We are looking to take our iPad mini to Italy. We are trying to work out the pre-paid data sim card possibility. We have never done this before.We are looking at holidayphone.com from Italy. This is 60.00USD and has 10Gb on it. It is shipped to our home and it is supposedly pre-programmed. Does anyone have experience with this company or do you have a better idea? We would use the mini as the hotspot for the others in the group when we are back in the apartment. Thanks for any advice. I am still trying to move along in the technology world and feeling pretty stupid at times.
Italy sim question
- 1 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 2 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 France by rail or car?
- 6 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 15 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Normandy on our own?
- 25 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome