I'll be traveling to italy (rome, florence, and venice) in September. I' currently have an unlocked cell phone and am considering purchasing a SIM card before I leave for italy from the United States. If anyone has done this, please let me know if you recommend a certain website or company. Also, did you have any issues when you were activating your phone in italy?
Thanks so much! Z
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER l8OO68l72O8 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care YES!!
- 2 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Quizz !
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Our future trip to Greece
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 22 Transylvania - June 2018
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?