I'll be traveling to italy (rome, florence, and venice) in September. I' currently have an unlocked cell phone and am considering purchasing a SIM card before I leave for italy from the United States. If anyone has done this, please let me know if you recommend a certain website or company. Also, did you have any issues when you were activating your phone in italy?
Thanks so much! Z
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 2 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 3 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 9 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 10 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 11 restaurants in Marais district
- 12 France & Italy, May or June
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece
- 19 Italy for Christmas Week
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 24 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?