I'm trying to decide between staying a night in either Lucca or Sienna. Has anyone been to both? And if so, which do you recommend? Also, has anyone seen Arezzo, is it worth a visit? I'm quite flexible with my travel plans. I usually just book hotels once I'm in Italy.
Italy - Sienna or Lucca
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 How early to get to CDG
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 10 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 11 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Prague Main Train Station
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?