As usual great forum
I am going to Italy with my wife in 2 days and we will be going to Rome, Venice and Florence. Im trying to see which outlet malls we can visit and what are the range of price there as an example.
Is it a sale season now or has this finished? We are not looking for designer brands hence we expect prices to be lower i hope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 4 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 5 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Night Bus?
- 15 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 24 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 25 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal