As usual great forum
I am going to Italy with my wife in 2 days and we will be going to Rome, Venice and Florence. Im trying to see which outlet malls we can visit and what are the range of price there as an example.
Is it a sale season now or has this finished? We are not looking for designer brands hence we expect prices to be lower i hope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 3 Need hotel in Athens
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 24 IWM
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2