As usual great forum
I am going to Italy with my wife in 2 days and we will be going to Rome, Venice and Florence. Im trying to see which outlet malls we can visit and what are the range of price there as an example.
Is it a sale season now or has this finished? We are not looking for designer brands hence we expect prices to be lower i hope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Italy
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt