As usual great forum
I am going to Italy with my wife in 2 days and we will be going to Rome, Venice and Florence. Im trying to see which outlet malls we can visit and what are the range of price there as an example.
Is it a sale season now or has this finished? We are not looking for designer brands hence we expect prices to be lower i hope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days