My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 9 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 12 Home Base in Belgium
- 13 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Itinerary for Spain
- 21 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 24 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 25 2 different itineraries