My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Paris in 1 Day
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Transports in Santorini