My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 London hotel
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 hotels in Seville