My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 stop in lisboa or not
- 3 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 4 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 5 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 6 British English
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 9 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 10 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 11 Trip to Pyrenees
- 12 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 13 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 14 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 15 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 16 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 17 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 18 Brugge photo on Bing
- 19 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 23 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 24 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 25 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna