My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 15 days in Europe,
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam