My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains