My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 16 italy
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?