My partner and I would like to go to Italy in late April to early May. We are planning to go to Rome for 4 days, Amalfi coast or Cinque Terre for 3 days, Tuscany for 6 days and Umbria for 6 days. How does this itinerary sound? What would a good order be to visit these regions? We would like to avoid hiring a car, but read that that would be challenging in Umbria. We like walking and cycling and are not sure whether Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre would be better at that time of the year. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Italy - Rome, Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi or Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Day trips from Marseille
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 train to Vernon France
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Venice
- 10 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Traveling to Munich
- 16 London tube
- 17 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 18 cooking classes
- 19 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Zurich, Switzerland
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)