Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como