Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 Portugal rental car
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Bernese Oberland
- 16 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Threat Level in UK
- 23 ATM
- 24 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!