Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about regionale trains
- 2 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 5 Rental car in Italy
- 6 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 10 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 11 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 12 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 13 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 14 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 15 15 nights in Italy
- 16 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 French Prem Train Fares
- 19 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 20 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 21 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 22 5 Days in Provence
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 25 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!