Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia or La Langhe
- 2 What to expect over Christmas
- 3 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 First time in France
- 6 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 7 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!