Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 14 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Channel Islands
- 18 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 19 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 20 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 21 Ireland in a week
- 22 Spain - Andalucia
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie