Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 London visit
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 best time to book accommodation
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour