Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 3 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 4 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 7 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Schengen rule made easy
- 10 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 19 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 20 London hotel tax is 20%
- 21 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary