Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris apartment choices?
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 14 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink