Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 2 Florence, Italy
- 3 Naples to Pompeii
- 4 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Amsterdam Hotel
- 9 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 10 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 11 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 12 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Tyrol day hiking
- 15 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 16 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 18 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 19 I'm back.....
- 20 To europe this Aug
- 21 One week in & near Marseille
- 22 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 25 Charles Degaulle question
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!