Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 2 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 13 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 14 Passport proplems
- 15 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 16 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 17 Itinerary help...
- 18 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 21 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 22 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 23 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 24 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!