Hope all is doing great
I'll be going to Rome in two weeks time for the Rome Marathon 2015, and I was planning my trip accordingly. Youll find below my trip iteniary and I would massively appreciate the help with tips, recommendations and links provided.
Sat March 21 to Wed March 25 - Rome:
Planning on doing most of the trips (coliseum, Spanish steps, Vatican City, etc..)
Checking out Wed and heading to Florence. Planning a mid-day train to Florence or Bus. Wanted to pass by Pisa, so not sure which is better, arrive in Florence, check in then take a train to Pisa or pass on way there by bus?
I need tips on train travel, prices, links for buying online and so forth. Recommendations for things to do there. Staying in Flirence till Friday the 27th of March.
Fly/Train from Florence to Venice on Friday night, overnight in Venice and spend one full day in Venice then move back to Rome and return on Sunday the 29th. Need recommendations for travel, things to do and so forth.
Appreciate all the help I coukd get, since Im planning on booking everything before I go
Looking forward to your replies! Massive thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 3 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 4 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 7 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 10 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 11 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 12 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 16 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 24 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 25 Piedmont as a destination