Hope all is doing great
I'll be going to Rome in two weeks time for the Rome Marathon 2015, and I was planning my trip accordingly. Youll find below my trip iteniary and I would massively appreciate the help with tips, recommendations and links provided.
Sat March 21 to Wed March 25 - Rome:
Planning on doing most of the trips (coliseum, Spanish steps, Vatican City, etc..)
Checking out Wed and heading to Florence. Planning a mid-day train to Florence or Bus. Wanted to pass by Pisa, so not sure which is better, arrive in Florence, check in then take a train to Pisa or pass on way there by bus?
I need tips on train travel, prices, links for buying online and so forth. Recommendations for things to do there. Staying in Flirence till Friday the 27th of March.
Fly/Train from Florence to Venice on Friday night, overnight in Venice and spend one full day in Venice then move back to Rome and return on Sunday the 29th. Need recommendations for travel, things to do and so forth.
Appreciate all the help I coukd get, since Im planning on booking everything before I go
Looking forward to your replies! Massive thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 13 Shall we Gdansk?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip