Hope all is doing great
I'll be going to Rome in two weeks time for the Rome Marathon 2015, and I was planning my trip accordingly. Youll find below my trip iteniary and I would massively appreciate the help with tips, recommendations and links provided.
Sat March 21 to Wed March 25 - Rome:
Planning on doing most of the trips (coliseum, Spanish steps, Vatican City, etc..)
Checking out Wed and heading to Florence. Planning a mid-day train to Florence or Bus. Wanted to pass by Pisa, so not sure which is better, arrive in Florence, check in then take a train to Pisa or pass on way there by bus?
I need tips on train travel, prices, links for buying online and so forth. Recommendations for things to do there. Staying in Flirence till Friday the 27th of March.
Fly/Train from Florence to Venice on Friday night, overnight in Venice and spend one full day in Venice then move back to Rome and return on Sunday the 29th. Need recommendations for travel, things to do and so forth.
Appreciate all the help I coukd get, since Im planning on booking everything before I go
Looking forward to your replies! Massive thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지 릴 게임 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 11 Sim Cards
- 12 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Portugal rental car
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 17 IWM
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Travelling Iceland
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 24 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples